Monday, July 26, 2010

Your Father is the One…

When I was a little kid, there was one thing happened to me which let me real feel the love of my daddy. That was a spring night, I was about 2 years old. My dad went out to shopping for me, and I was left alone at home. You know that it was such a long time when I was alone at home, so I went out and tried to found my daddy. In the way, for my boy-like appearance, a hateful old lady stolen me and put me into her car, trying to bring me away. When I was sitting in her hateful car, I was crying loudly as well as loudly, hoped my daddy could hear me and rescue me. Then my police uncle appeared and brought me back to home. Also in the other way, my daddy was looking for me for a very long time. He was shouting, crying as well as running to find me. Then after knowing it was in vain, daddy backed to home, just waiting for my coming. When he saw me, his eyes were filled with tears, just like I was not the real his daughter any more, like dreaming. Then I was held into his huge warm arms, tightly and tightly. My daddy was crying loudly and abused himself over and over again…Now there was nothing but daddy’s love. He was crying for a very long time.


Now I had grow up, and knew more things about my daddy. He is the only man who will protect me all time long, with no complain; he is the only man love me with his unselfish love and contributions all his life, no matter I was a girl or a woman, he is the only man who will act like a baby when he is old, just want your more love for him. He can be your friend, your lover, your brother as well as your good teacher in your whole life.


Father is so great when you need a warm from him, his shoulders will always be waiting for you with no complain; Father is so handsome when you are in the time of being married; Father is so cute when he is too old to protect you. Now please try to love your old father more from this moment on because he is no longer young like before. What he needs more is your love.

Article Source: http://www.serve-4-u.com/home/father.html

No comments:

Post a Comment